RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 :
The job of assistant has been opened by RBI, in which a total of 950 posts have come out, if you are interested, then you should apply early before the time. The application last date of RBI job has been fixed on March 8, 2022.
RBI Assistant with complete details for the posts including category-wise vacancies, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, the selection process will be released as mention below
The selection process in RBI consists of Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test. Final result will be declared on the basis of which your selection will be done.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Application Start Date||17 February 2022|
|Application Last Date||8th March 2022|
|Exam Date||26 to 27 march|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Location||All over India|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Date For Apply :
- Application starting date – 17 February 2022
- Application last date – 8th March 2022
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
- minimum age limit – 18 years
- maximum age limit – 28 years
- age relaxation as per rules
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Fee. :
- Gen / OBC / EWS – Rs.450/-
- SC / ST – Rs.50/-
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Ability (Education Qualification) :
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
RBI Assistant Salary :
RBI Assistant Selection Process :
- ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern :
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- English Language- 30 no.
- Math’s – 35 no.
- Reasoning Ability- 35 no.
- Time – 20 minutes for each section
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern :
|Subjects (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant recruitment 950 post How To Apply :
- First of all go to official website- opportunities.rbi.org.in
- You will get the option of Register- Candidate on which you have to click
- After clicking, its application form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill carefully
- After that Enter the required credentials, Personal Details, Contact Details, Educational Eligibility
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- You will have to scan and upload all the requested documents
- After that pay the prescribed application fee and submit it and get its receipt
Important Link For Apply :
Friends, our website is not the website of the Government of India, it has nothing to do with the website of the Government of India, this website is a blog run by a particular person, through which we will reach you all the government jobs taken out by the Government of India. Trying to reach you accurate information
Friends, there may be some error in this, that is why we also provide a link to the official website, so that you can go to that official website and get complete information. is | Friends, our only objective is that you should be explained in easy language about the new government job of the Government of India, so that you can take advantage of this job notification in time and we wish you a bright future. | Thanks |
FAQ : RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Q : how to apply RBI Assistant Recruitment
ANS : online mode
Q : what is salary of RBI Assistant
ANS : The Basic Pay for RBI Assistant is Rs. 14,650/- every month and Gross Salary of RBI Assistant ranges to approximately Rs. 36,091/- every month.
Q : RBI Assistant Recruitment who can apply
ANS : Anybody can apply for this vacancy like male & female
Q : does RBI Assistant have the Negative marketing
ANS : negative marks for wrong answers. 1/4th (0.25 marks) will be deducted as a negative marking system for each wrong answer in both the RBI Assistant Preliminary and Mains examination.
Q : what is the application fee for RBI Assistant Recruitment
ANS : General and OBC categories for Rs- 450/- and SC/ST/PWD category’s – 50/- Application fee
Friends, through our article, we try to convey to you the accurate information of every government recruitment of the Government of India in simple language, so that the information about every government job of the Government of India reaches you first and you can take advantage of it, Friends, you are requested to support my blog, so that my spirits also increase, friends, we will continue to try to inform you about all the new recruitment of Government of India, how did you like this article, please write your opinion in the comment box, thank you friends |